QR Code Link to This Post
The Murphys Branch Office of ALLISON JAMES ESTATES AND HOMES is seeking agents to come on board. Whether you're a seasoned agent or a new agent or just considering real estate as a profession, we would like to talk with you about the possibility of joining ALLISON JAMES ESTATES AND HOMES.
- Valuable tools including Sky Slope, Digi-sign plus CRM via KVCORE, and online video training
- Brokers - brokers at your service - no extra fee or long wait times
- New coaching programs (one-on-one mentoring)
- More live training and a resource library (no extra cost)
- A new spacious professional office with a relaxed environment for you and your clients
- Get paid directly at escrow close
- Minimal fees with flexibility - net 80% or more of your commission (take-home) for most
- a structured Intern Program if you're new to real estate or currently enrolled in a real estate course
And there's more... https://ajicareers.com/new-tools-kvcore
If you'd prefer to discuss the possibility of working with Allison James with headquarters here is a link to some information on how we work and what we offer that you can access anytime: https://ajicareers.com/
(This office is out of the NorCal (Modesto and Central Valley) brokerage.)
Do you have questions about joining our brokerage? Are you looking for quick answers? Are you just thinking about "options"?
We are discrete. Any inquiries you make will be held in the strictest confidence. We'd love to discuss a new experience with you. Don't wait. This is an easy way to give yourself a fresh start, a supportive working environment and a raise!
Must be 18 years or older with High School diploma
Must have your own computer or tablet
Must have your own cell phone
Must be enrolled in accredited Real Estate program -or-
have a California REALTOR® license in good-standing