condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Paul C. Buff Company model name / number: X1600 WL Strobes
QR Code Link to This Post
Maker: Paul C. Buff Company is the strobe lighting the choice of pros. The company is highly reputable as a high grade, quality strobe lighting maker out of Nashville, TN. This equipment saw lights use and is in excellent condition.
This is a complete arena/studio strobe pro lightning setup:
- 6 strobes and bulb shipping/storage covers
- 6 short throw, 10” standard reflectors
- 2 long throw 10" reflectors (interchangeable with standard reflectors)
- 11 light 'mounting' stands
- 7-clamps for attaching strobes to arena style pipe railing
- 2-heavy duty cases travel/storage cases
- pipe rail clamps (custom built for arena style fence mounting)
- unit power cables
- plus a 50' extension cord.
- three reflecting umbrellas for lights
If you are interested in images taken with this lighting, please navigate to our web site: prosportspix.com
Images shot at the indoor barrel-racing events were lit with this setup: strobe placement typically had four lights on the back rail and two on the each side of the arena enclosure fence, aimed cross-arena at the barrels. Two of the back rail lights were fitted with long-throw reflectors aimed at the far end of the race course. This lighting placement produces strong, well-illuminated, even coverage at each barrel and also for the centerline run-out.
Additional photos show closeups of strobes with short and long throw reflectors and heavy duty traveling cases.
These lights were used for indoor barrel racing, night-time draft horse events, and custom inside-barn shooting for owner-clients.
You can see images of our equine work at www.prosportspix.com
Reason for sale: I have retired.
Please reply here or text or call me at the number below, if you have questions.