Kniesel's Collision is in search of new team members who are not just looking for a job, but rather a career with opportunities for advancement and excellent incentives. Our culture is dynamic and team-based, providing excellent opportunities for a gratifying career in the collision industry. Kniesel's Collision also offers an excellent benefits package, including a competitive pay plan, paid vacation time and health benefits.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our Shingle Springs location.
Job Description & Functions:
• Customer Service: Committed to the highest level of customer service, including greeting customers in a professional and friendly manner, answering phone calls and providing assistance when necessary;
• Scheduling Estimates and Repair Appointments: responsible for scheduling estimate appointments and coordinating vehicles that are dropped off at the center; communicating effectively with our call center to ensure a seamless claims process.
• Drop-Off Process: responsible for facilitating vehicles which are dropped off for repairs and obtaining the necessary customer authorizations.
• Accounting: responsible for several accounting responsibilities, including the following: (1) entering receipts for cash, checks, EFTs and credit cards; (2) daily bank deposits by 4 p.m.; (3) posting invoices and credits; (4) matching statements; and (5) completing hand check stubs accurately.
• Customer Files/Repair Orders: responsible for setting up and maintaining the customer information files.
• Administrative: Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned.
Compensation/Benefits: Our philosophy is to treat our employees with care and respect and they, in turn, will do the same for our customers. We would not be who we are today without the dedicated teammates that work inside each of our locations!
Kniesel's Collision offers team members a competitive total compensation package that consists of:
• Highly competitive pay plans with select positions offering performance- based incentives;
• Medical, Dental & Vision Health Benefits
• Paid Holidays and Paid Personal Time
• 401(k) Savings program with a company contribution