We have an exciting opportunity. We're growing rapidly and in need of an experienced dispatcher to help with our current staff. We're looking for an energetic team player who wants to grow with our company. Someone who knows the Nevada and Placer county area and wants to work in a fun, tight knit work environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Most people like to be a member of a family and a part of the team. At our company, that is exactly what you'll experience. We are all about family. We're family owned and operated and have been for over 17 years. Our whole philosophy of business embraces the bonds, trust and loyalty found in the family unit and extends to our family of coworkers, clients and community.
Paid sick leave
Principal performance objectives will include:
• Efficient and effective management of technician's daily field activities
• High level of customer service & follow-up
• Data entry and other administration duties
Essential Responsibilities include:
• Data entry into QuikBooks
• Develop and publish daily work schedule
• Answer inbound calls using the provided script to facilitate accurate information gathering
• Dispatch techs in the most efficient and effective manner possible during the day
• Coordinate parts requests and follow up between techs and purchasing
• Customer service
• Present a courteous, friendly and professional image to our clients
• Follow up with continuous, timely and accurate information
• Provide daily status reports and follow-up on open items
• Produce weekly reports that summarizes work order status including items pending invoice, incomplete, waiting parts, etc.
• Receive and respond to incoming customer work requests
• Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
To be eligible to perform this job, an individual must possess the following:
• 3-5 years experience. Plumbing or HVAC dispatching experience a plus
• Associate's Degree (A.A.); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills - Proficiency in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive
• Highly efficient, detail-oriented, organized and creative with the ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
• An appetite for continuously learning new skills.
• Self-starter with strong focus on sustainable results.
Please respond to ad with your cover letter, resume, references and a brief description of why you would be an asset to our company.