Fischer's Towing in Grass Valley is seeking a skilled employee for a Dispatch / Office Assistant position to work Part Time 20-30 hours and Full Time 20-30 hrs. per week. We are willing to train the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT PASS A DRUG TEST; marijuana script included
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must live in the commuting area of Grass Valley.
- Experience in an office setting with high phone call volume preferred.
- Must be a dynamic individual who possesses the ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment.
- Prior Dispatch experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers phones in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Dispatch calls for service based on the skills needed to assist the customer, driver proximity to customer and type of service vehicle needed.
- Scanning, emailing, filing, data entry.
- Use GPS tools to track the location of company vehicles to aid and assist in prompt service and document progress and or delays in encountered in our providing service.
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, please email us your resume by responding to this ad with your name in the subject line. Ensure all contact information is correct.
Apply in person at the following address:
Mon-Fri 8:00 am and 7:00 pm
Sat. & Sun. 10:00 am -7:00 pm
Fischer Towing Grass Valley Auto & Truck Dismantling
647 E Main St
Grass Valley, CA 95945
**When responding please make sure to include best time to contact and your contact information so an interview can be scheduled.**
Our Company does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.