compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a responsible Chiropractic Office Assistant to join our team. Hands on experience with patient care is required and massage therapy experience is a plus. Willing to train the right person.
Position is part time with varying hours morning and afternoon between 8am and 5:30pm.
What does our Chiropractic Office Assistant do?
Main responsibilities will be preparing patients prior to seeing the Chiropractor by providing one on one care: including warming up the muscles through ultrasound, electrode-stem and tissue (massage) work. Previous experience in a chiropractic, physical therapy or massage office is a plus.
Ultimately, a successful Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office with a positive attitude.
• Provide general support to patients
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Order office supplies
• Basic cleaning and restocking supplies
• Be a positive people person with patients as well as the office staff
• Must be comfortable with one on one patient interaction and assisting with pre-adjustment
• Proven experience with hands on patient care
• Working knowledge of office equipment, i.e. printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• High School degree
If your friends and family are always asking for you to rub their shoulders, you like people, can work as a team player, and have basic office skills, then YOU are the person we are looking for!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers