compensation: DOE + Benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Every day, Granite Wellness Centers (GWC) makes a meaningful difference in the lives of children and adults. If you enjoy helping others and want to work with great people, we are looking for motivated, positive individuals to join our team.
We are a progressive non-profit providing wellness services to Nevada and Placer counties, we provide a full spectrum of programs focused on reducing the social, health, and financial impact on our families and children from all types of substance use disorders and mental health treatment services. Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Assists HR Department and Operations Director to ensure our company is adhering to legal standards, in-house policies and licensing/accreditation.
• Excellent Knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• Intermediate or higher level Microsoft office skills, especially with Excel.
• A business acumen and absolute dedication to ethics and legality
• Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
• Excellent communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Works primarily with the HR department and others as appropriate to track and onboard new employees, and maintain personnel records as appropriate.
• Ability to remain discrete with confidential information and follow procedures with regard to confidential filing and keeping records properly secured.
• Ability to communicate professionally with agency leadership and department managers, peers and others contacts who may be contracted or external to our organization.
Partners at times with Compliance dept to ensure adherence to staffing and certification guidelines for existing staff and new hires to prevent issues with billable services.
• Assists with standards of conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance.
• Assists other administrative teams as needed (e.g. Risk Management, Program Audits, Accounting, etc.) to resolve issues as needed.
• Assists with compliance activities throughout the organization to remain abreast of the status of all personnel data records and activities.
• Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director and CEO.
Must possess valid CDL, pass pre-employment drug test and background check.
BENEFITS: Benefits package available
Please email resume/references or fax to 530-435-5106.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers