Law firm practicing in both State and Federal matters encompassing Family Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, and Constitutional Rights seeking to fill available associate attorney position. Criminal law experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in law and motion, making court appearances, complete file handling, and trial preparation in both state and federal court. Strong research, writing, advocacy, analytical and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team environment are a must, as well as proficiency in drafting pleadings, motions, discovery, and mediation statements.
Senior attorney is willing to train associate.
* Develop clients by following-up on referrals; understanding case information; presenting legal options to potential clients.
* Prepare cases for litigation by reviewing and evaluating cases; managing case preparation.
* Provide clients with legal advice by conducting legal research; keeping them abreast of case developments; providing legal explanations; drafting legal briefs, motions, and oppositions.
* Develop cases by providing legal guidance; monitoring case progress; maintaining quality service.
* Complete cases by following productivity and quality standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers