Your reply email to this post needs to include your phone number and a brief intro about yourself or it will not be considered. Tell me which position you are applying for.
Construction Company looking for a skilled worker (knowledge of carpentry and other trades)
and a Laborer for mostly local in and around auburn area for residential work and occasional commercial.
- Carpenter with prior experience - please let us know what that is.
- laborer Duties will include and not limited to: job-site clean up, dump runs, and other items as needed on job site to assist contractor and other employees.
- Must be able to lift heavy items, tools, material, etc. alone and/or with assistance.
- Reliable worker and dependable - if you have an excuse as to why you can't make it to work: stomach ache, woke up late, ate bad food, car won't start, flat tire and so on and so on then save it! You do not need apply for either position. I have heard EVERY excuse in the book over the years and they are all the same. No room in this company for an individual who can't make it to work. Period.
- Prior construction experience a plus - please let us know what it is and for how long (if any).
Reply to this Craigslist email, and if your qualifications are what we are looking for, we will contact you. Starting pay will depend on experience level and with applicable raises through the course of employment.
Individual must be clean and sober, and a clean mouth on job site always. Proper safety gear to be worn at all work times too.
To start immediately and ongoing. Part time to full time employment.
Laborer rates from: $12.50-$16.00
Carpenter rates from: $19.00-$26.00
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers