Full or Part-Time positions with career growth opportunities for exceptional Companion Caregivers available NOW Nevada County and surrounding areas !!
Partners In Care is seeking caring, enthusiastic people to join our growing team. We have an urgent need to fill shifts in Nevada County and are hiring compassionate people now. Experience is valued, but not required....we provide comprehensive paid training to all new PIC Companion Caregivers.
We provide non-medical in-home care for seniors so they can remain in their homes. Our caregiver services include: Companionship, Activities, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Transportation and Errands, Personal Care Assistance, and more.
We work hard to schedule our caregivers for as many or as few hours as they desire and to match them with clients that are compatible with their skill level and personality. No medical or health care experience required ... we provide initial and continuous paid training to all PIC Caregivers!
When we receive your completed application from our website, we will contact you within two business days to discuss your application.
PIC Caregivers Receive:
• Competitive Wages with performance raises
• Flexible Scheduling - Part and Full-time, choose what works for you. We offer days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-call, and extended shifts, we work with your availability!
• Paid Training for All Employees
• Continuous Paid Training
• Paid Time Off - earned for every hour worked
• Employee Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
• Semi-Annual Performance Reviews
• We pay your application costs for the CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, including fingerprinting, registration fees, and background checks
• $100 bonus if you are already HCA registered at time of hire
• The security of being covered by our general liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• A friendly office team dedicated to supporting you now, and in your long-term career goals
• Upbeat, optimistic, energetic, and positive
• Neatly groomed, appropriately dressed, and well-mannered
• Ambitious and dedicated
• Determined to do anything necessary to delight every customer
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and insurable.
• Able to pass criminal background check; TB test, and drug screening
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent communication skills. Bilingual welcomed
• Compassion! We're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, true desire to help the elderly and doing this for more than just a paycheck!
Senior care experience is valued! We are also ready to train the right Caregivers who are beginning their healthcare careers!
* Work Near Your Home: *
We serve Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, Yuba, Sutter, Yolo, Glenn and Colusa Counties; including in the areas of: Sacramento, Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Grass Valley, Folsom, Orangevale, Placerville, Cool, Loomis, Citrus Heights, Yuba City, Marysville, Fair Oaks, Nevada City, Woodland, Foresthill, Davis, Willows, Colusa, Penn Valley, Carmichael, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Colfax, and beyond...
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers