bicycle frame material: carbon fiber bicycle type: mountain brake type: disc (hydraulic) condition: excellent electric assist: none frame size: Medium make / manufacturer: Specialized model name / number: S-Works Stumpjumper suspension: frame and fork (full suspension) wheel size: 29 in
QR Code Link to This Post
Custom Built 2018 S-Works Stumpjumper 29
- 150mm Fox Factory 36 fork Fit4 Damper
- Ohlins TTX22 air shock (also have Fox Factory Float Ctd shock for it. Could swap them out) Fork and shock have been recently serviced
- Reynolds Carbon wheel set. 30mm internal width 3 degree engagement sub 1600 grams for set.
- X Fusion Manic dropper post 150mm travel
- S-Works Carbon handlebar trimmed to 760mm
- XX1 Carbon Crankset w/ 32t chainring
- Sram GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain (Shifter, Derailleur, Cassette, New chain)
- Sram Guide R brakes w/ 180mm Centerlock rotors front and rear.
- Saddle and pedals not included. Will come with a Specialized Phenom saddle.
- Will put brand new tires on set up tubeless as well as Grips. Either replacing with current set up or your preference.
-With most 2.3 trail tires (Exo/grid casing) bikes weighs in under 28 lbs. With a lighter weight XC tire combo you could easily get the bike sub 27 lbs.
Built and maintained by full time bike mechanic. Ridden by lovely girlfriend of the mechanic.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers