QR Code Link to This Post
This great Victorian home offers opportunity because the rent includes: water, sewer and trash service along with landscape and pest control services. You'll find this Historic residence on a corner lot in the heart of Downtown Sonora located close to schools, farmers market, restaurants, shopping and more! This home offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, dine-in kitchen, living room, family room along with a one car garage to enjoy. Blinds throughout the home make a decorating statement. Here is the ideal kitchen space with its pantry and solid surface counter top. The Kitchen includes: electric stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Enjoy watching the world go by from your own covered front porch. Also to delight you are such special features as double-pane windows, main-level laundry and ceiling fans in almost every room along with a whole house fan. The combination of luxury and practicality creates a showcase for elegant living and brilliant craftsmanship. Contact us today to schedule your next showing!Amenities
*** There are 2 tenant occupied studio units underneath the main home.***
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters are required to purchase and provide evidence of insurance for a liability insurance policy with a minimum of $250,000.00 in liability coverage. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
Sorry, no pets.
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to info @stepuprentals . com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Step Up's standards. Step Up Property Management strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.