compensation: Compensation will be based on output. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a tax preparation firm in Placerville, CA with clients consisting of individuals, closely held businesses, professionals, retail and various other industries. We are a growing firm seeking a qualified individual that believes in the importance of client service.
We are seeking a CPA or EA or CTEC or preparation candidate that from day one can:
• Communicate and manage client matters.
• Complete client assignments with minimal supervision.
• Collaborate with other firm members to provide high level service.
A qualified candidate should have a skillset including, but not limited to:
• Experience in taxation.
• Experience with tax software.
• Excellent Communication - written and verbal skills.
• Ability to collaborate with other team members.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities